Report Card Credit: Scottie
|“|| If I don't do something, nothing's ever going to change.
|“|| Kids love me, you know. Even though I'm not particularly good at taking care of others nor very sociable.
|Interests||Animals, Manga, Maki Harukawa|
|Super High School Level Researcher|
Hi welcome to my page, i'm Joseph one of the former-admin in the Danganronpa wiki as you can probably tell I'm a huge Danganronpa fan. I'm 17 years old and currently attend to High School in Los Angeles, California. Also please note that Maki Harukawa is mine!! Nobody can touch, cause she is mine!
- I love to watch Makoto Shinkai movies (especially Your Name), Disney Pixar and Horror Movies.
- I also like to read manga such as Reborn!, Assassination Classroom, One Piece, and Dragon Ball.
- My favourite animes are Angel Beats, My Hero Academia, To Love-Ru and Re:Zero.
- I know how to speak Spanish perfectly.
- Everyday I at least hear one Vocaloid song.
- If I identified myself as a Danganronpa character it would be Makoto Naegi, because I can be kind and always want to help people out no matter how much I try.
- My future career will be becoming a veteran or a teacher
I don't care if people see her as a plain character, but i still love her. What makes Mahiru one of the best female characters is the way how she is a good leader in Danganronpa 2, she makes people be responsible on themselves and also is a very kind person who always wants to help people. I learned a lot from her during her Free Time Events and how she became mature during her childhood. That's the reason why she is my favorite DR2 character.
- Riku for choosing me as one of the new admins in this wiki.
- Bee always staying by my side and helping me with almost everything way more better.
- King Kyogre for helping out with Super Danganronpa 2.5 characters and storyline.
- Scottier for helping out a lot with stub and making the wiki look a lot more nicer. I love your edits!
- PhotoshopRonpa for helping the wiki in uploading images of character designs and transparent image of NDRV3 characters.
- Mia Jenkins for being my best and trusted friend outside on the wiki and always being around in helping us.