Alongside the remaining army of Monomis, Chiaki is confined in a closed room. Monokuma comes in, riding in a tank. He then starts to shoot them, reminiscent of the game Space Invaders. However, Chiaki quickly spots an exit and swiftly escapes from the room, taking a Monomi with her, while the other Monomis follow them.
Monokuma chases them down in his tank, similar to Pac-Man, trampling several Monomis in the process until there is only one remaining Monomi - the one Chiaki carried.
Afterwards, Chiaki enters another room, only to find out that there is a glass wall that prevents them from continuing. With the shutter behind them closing, they are trapped inside the small gap. Several Tetris blocks start to come down, eventually crushing Chiaki and the last Monomi. Once all the Tetris blocks in the last couple of rows are perfectly lined up, it then explodes.
- Unlike all other executions thus far in the series, this execution's name remained unchanged in the English translation.
- It is also the first execution whose name is written in English in the original Japanese version, as the English phrase "Insert Coin" is typically left untranslated in Japanese video games.
- The games referenced in the execution are Space Invaders, Pac-Man and Tetris, some of the most iconic video games.
- To date, this is the last formal execution in the Hope's Peak Series.
- Interestingly, the execution of Chiaki's real-world counterpart happened to be the first formal execution, from a chronological standpoint.
- In the Super Danganronpa 2: Sayonara Zetsubō Gakuen THE STAGE (2015), AI Chiaki is executed by spear impalement, just like her real-world counterpart.